Xinyuan QI is a Professor of Optics at Northwest University (from 2021). He obtained his B.S. and Ph. D. degrees from Nankai University in 2007 and 2010 under the supervision of Prof. Simin Liu and Prof. Guoquan Zhang, respectively. He now serves as the vice-dean of Department of Department of Optoelectronic Information Science, School of Phsics, and a supervisor of PhD in Physics(Optics). He is also deputy secretary general of the Xi'an Society of Laser & Infrared. His current research focuses on the non-hermitian optics, topological photonics, femtosecond laser processing, fiber l... More>
Supervisor of Doctorate Candidates
Supervisor of Master's Candidates
Business Address:School of Physics, Northwest University,#1 Xuefu Avenue, Chang'an District, Xi'an, Shaanxi Province, China
Academic Titles:Deputy Director, Department of Optoelectronic Information Science
Other Post:Deputy Secretary General of Xi'an Society of Laser & Infrared
Discipline:Other specialties in Optical Engineering
[ 1 ] Non-hermitian optics
[ 2014.4 - Now ] Deputy Secretary-General of Xi'an Society of Laser I& Infrared.
2007.9 - 2010.6
Nankai University |  Photonics & Photonic technology |  Postgraduate (Doctoral) |  Doctoral degree |  He obtained his Ph.D. degrees from Nankai University in 2010 under the supervision of Prof. Guoquan Zhang.
2008.9 - 2009.9
Austrilian National University |  Photonics |  School of Physics and Engineering, Nonlinear Physics Center, Joint Doctoral Training
2004.9 - 2007.6
Nankai University |  Optics |  Postgraduate (Master's Degree) |  Master's degree |  He obtained his BS degrees from Nankai University in 2007 under the supervision of Prof. Simin Liu.
2019.9 - 2020.8
RIKEN(Wako) | Advanced Laser Processing Research Team，RIKEN Center for Advanced Photonics (RAP) | Visiting scholar | 访问杉冈幸次教授团队。
2011.9 - 2012.1
San Francisco State University | Department of Physics and Astronomy | Visiting Scholar | 访问陈志刚教授团队。
- Passively Q-switched pulsed fiber laser with higher-order modes.Infrared Physics and Technology.2020
- Recent Advance in Tunable Single-Frequency Fiber Laser Based on Two-Dimensional Materials.Frontiers in Physics.2021,8 :580602
- Anti-parity-time topologically undefined state.New Journal of Physics.2021,23 :123039
- Anomalous reflection at the interface of binary synthetic photonic lattices.Optics Communications,498 :127233
- Recent advance in tunable single-frequency fiber laser based on two-dimensional materials.Frontiers in Physics.2021,8 :580602